TAPP Water: Trusted brand of faucet water filters for your family
The need for clean and safe water is becoming increasingly important in everyday life. In particular, with environmental pollution and problems related to groundwater quality, finding reliable solutions to ensure safe drinking water is extremely necessary.
This poses a big challenge for many families, especially when bottled drinking water is not available or complicated and high-cost water filtration equipment. Therefore, faucet water filter solutions like those from TAPP Water become a smart choice, saving time and money for every family.
1. TAPP Ultra Faucet Filter faucet water filter
TAPP Ultra Faucet Filter (TAPP 1) faucet water filter has been tested and certified for tap water quality through filtered faucets in Vietnam. The device has advanced 5-stage filtration technology, helping to remove more than 99.9% of bacteria, microplastics and impurities at the molecular level using ultrafiltration, microfiltration and adsorption technology.
TAPP Ultra Faucet Filter uses advanced 5-stage filtration technology from Sweden, including:
- 5 filter layers: Filter mesh - Organic granular activated carbon - Soaked silver particles - Ultrafiltration hollow fiber - PP cotton
- Filtration speed: 2 liters/minute
- Filter core life is 4 - 6 months (filters about 2,000 - 3,000 liters of water)
- The product helps remove impurities that create unpleasant tastes in water with the ability to filter more than 70 contaminants including bacteria, viruses, microplastics, heavy metals, nitrates,...
Polypropylene filter mesh
Wraps around the inner Carbon block. This is where large microorganisms, sediment, rust, scale and other impurities are retained
Organic granular activated carbon
The most important filter layer, responsible for filtering and removing organic chemicals, reducing agents (such as chlorine, VOCs, THMs, HAAs...), pesticides, herbicides, PFAs and more than 80 contaminants other
Soaked silver seeds
The third layer contains immersed silver particles larger than 1 - 2 microns in size, which have the function of blocking microplastics. This layer also prevents bacteria and rust from building up in pipes and filters
Ultrafiltration hollow fiber
Minerals will break down in structure when passing through this layer so that no lime residue is formed. The remaining heavy metals are also filtered again
The water will be filtered one last time to ensure all hair, sand, dirt and other substances commonly found in household water pipes are removed.
With standard dimensions of 13 x 8 x 11 cm, weight of only 299 grams, TAPP Ultra Faucet Filter is an extremely suitable device when compatible with most faucet heads being used in homes in Vietnam.
Find out more information about TAPP Ultra Faucet Filter and order genuine products here.
2. TAPP ShowerPro Filter shower water filter
In addition to the TAPP Ultra Faucet Filter (TAPP 1), TAPP Water also brings to the Vietnamese market the TAPP ShowerPro Filter - designed for use in bathroom showers, helping to provide safe water and protect skin for your family members.
The TAPP ShowerPro Filter shower head is a device that has been tested and certified to remove more than 70 contaminants from tap water in Vietnam.
TAPP ShowerPro Filter uses advanced 4-stage filtering technology, including:
- 4 filter stages: Calcium - Sulfite - KDF-55 - Mineral particles (quartz crystals) - Calcification inhibitor
- Filtration speed: 10 - 12 liters/minute
- Filter core life: up to 6 months (filters 20,000 - 40,000 liters of water)
- Capable of filtering more than 70 contaminants including chlorine (VOC), 5 heavy metals, 14 pesticides, 12 herbicides, limescale and more
Helps remove residual chlorine and clarify water, ensuring filtered water is safe for all skin, including sensitive skin
KDF-55 is used to remove alum, iron, manganese and other impurities in water. This type of material is difficult to dissolve in iron reactions, has a longer lifespan and is safe for users
Mineral particles have the effect of increasing alkalinity, increasing the amount of dissolved oxygen in water, creating mineral ions to help keep water clean, safe and good for health.
Helps limit calcification and scum that causes water blockage and weak water flow. Providing users with clean and strong water
TAPP ShowerPro Filter has dimensions of 9.5 x 9.5 x 14 cm and a weight of 330 grams, suitable for installation and compatible with all standard faucets such as faucets, spray nozzles, or shower heads in the house. your.
Find out more information about TAPP ShowerPro Filter and order genuine products here.
TAPP Water Vietnam Sales Office
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.